• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  im in the details with the devil [Misra]
    Misra
    i'd go to hell and back with you; stay lost in what we've found.
      As her whiskered lips gently bite and kiss along the ridge of his jawline, her mind moves rampantly, as her heart pulsates and hammers anxiously against its wrought iron cage. Her breath is warm and sweet against his skin, and the soft sound that emerges from his throat leaves an ache within the pit of her belly – an itch that needed to be scratched; a need that she longed to have fulfilled.

Though anger had once festered and settled like the heavy sediment of soil in her blood, it had stemmed only from jealousy, from a desire to be closer – to be more to him, to the one who had once been her everything. Her youth had left her foolish and ill prepared for his affection, for his unapologetic deviance – but now, now, she would not shy away from her own hunger; she would take what she wanted – beg for what she needed. A soft moan is elicited from the dark cavern of her throat as his own mouth presses against her hot skin, teeth bared and sinking into the supple flesh of her jaw, of her throat.

When her gaze meets with his, endless darkness meeting with molten silver, she is nearly breathless, longing building within the very marrow of her bones. We will find a new home, he murmurs against the crook her neck and her heavy lashes fall over her dark doe eyes, and she revels in the sensation of his warm breath trickling over her skin. A new home. The very same pang of guilt climbs its way into her heart, leaving her weary, heavy – but then he is pressed against her, a carnal desire laced within his words. Come with me Misra, promise me.

”Yes, I will come with you,” she murmurs, the feathers lining the hollow bones of her wings bristling as a shiver courses its way down the length of her spine, a soft gasp drawn from her lungs as his teeth press roughly against her skin – biting. ”I promise.”

Soon, she has drawn away from him to face away from him, a coy glance given over her shoulder as her hip pressed firmly against the hard muscle of his shoulder – a deep, burning ember of longing flickering within the infinite darkness of her bright, benevolent eyes – the raging, unforgiving inferno within him would burn her, again and again, and she would always come back for more.
    worlds apart, we were the same until we hit the ground.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: im in the details with the devil [Misra] - by Misra - 03-19-2017, 07:29 PM
    RE: im in the details with the devil [Misra] - by Misra - 03-19-2017, 09:39 PM
    RE: im in the details with the devil [Misra] - by Misra - 03-20-2017, 02:00 PM
    RE: im in the details with the devil [Misra] - by Misra - 03-21-2017, 10:34 AM