• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE
    Dahmer heeds Magnus' call as soon as the sound reaches his pricked ears. A swift pivot of his hindquarters and the stallion is on his way to the King, his friend, at a comfortable lope over Tephra's rolling earth. He is not first to arrive,
    following after Lucrezia and a few others he had yet to introduce himself to, but he settles in comfortably with a grin.

His aqua eyes find Magnus and Dahmer nods his head politely, though his gaze soon sweeps to the others that have presented themselves. Their congregation is of ample size, causing the black thoroughbred to hum contently. He gifts a wink to his partner in crime,
    the beautiful peafowl mare, before he notices that Jord has also joined them. The black beast whickers at her in greeting before turning his attention back to Magnus.

A warm pride fills him as he is announced as the third member of Tephra's council.

And then,
    there is a shift in the air, though not unpleasant.

Lucrezia.

His brilliant blue eyes turn to her again, begging for her response to Magnus and his offer. Dahmer can see the uncertainty in her eyes, though he is more than certain that she will rise to the challenge. She is brave,
    and she is worthy.

When, after an eternity, his winged friend agrees,
    he releases bated breath and gives her a reassuring nod. "I would follow you into the winter," a reference only she would understand.

D A H M E R
    break some bread
    for all my sins

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Ellyse - 03-19-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Ellyse - 04-01-2017, 01:12 AM
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Dahmer - 04-03-2017, 05:05 PM