• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I'm in the details with the devil [Deathwish]
    [SECRET]

Kirin
    that girl is a real crowd pleaser
    The ants go marching one by one, his little anthill was growing. The soldiers, the workers ants, they would all be collected. He need not remind them who the Queen would be.

It was ironic that he should part the waters like a shark now. It was almost poetic, spring being a time of renewal, a time of new beginnings. Even for him, King of beasts, founder of monsters- he was never satisfied to have less. He needed more, always more.

The Cove had fallen apart, he’d been too lenient, he could not afford to be generous anymore. There had been too many ungifted there, he could not allow that to happen again. Power is not taken, it is made, Kirin had done himself a disservice by breeding with the generic. He would do that no more.

As luck (or by right), there will still those with his blood that believed the same. Such power had been made tangible in this world by his lines and he would be pleased to put them to use. None other than his granddaughter had blessed the world and now he scoured the forest for, what was this one, great granddaughter? Bile ran up his throat, burning as he quickly swallowed it back down. It was not something pleasant to think on, time moved forward and technicalities would remain but he did not have to acknowledge them. Not if he didn’t want to

She wasn’t difficult to find, much like her estranged Mother she left traces of herself in her path. Shriveled flowers and blackened turf.

“Hello lovely girl,” he sang, his voice as sweet and thick as ever.
    small world all her friends know me
    HTML by Call

@[Deathwish]

Messages In This Thread
    I'm in the details with the devil [Deathwish] - by Kirin - 03-20-2017, 11:17 AM