• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I'm in the details with the devil [Deathwish]
    Kirin
    that girl is a real crowd pleaser
    Call him crazy, sadistic, call him senile. Kirin was all that and more, he owned every word, he would never be bent by mere insults. Words are wind.

His silvery eyes find the girl, trace her to this very spot and they meet, for she had been sent to find him to. She smells of her Mother, of damp decayed soil, of rot and death and he sucks in a breath. This could not drive him away, it was like smelling home again, a pleasant and pungent stench. She is all brass, just as well, the apples never fall far from the tree.

Even when they are rotted and black.

A tassel of black tosses and he smugly smiles, snorting at her display. “Of course, why do you think I keep any of you around?” Kirin did not often joke, was he attempting humor now? “Bland,” he does laugh at that, “What would you know of excitement anyways child?” Fluidly he crept, circling the dark child, eyes livid with silver fire. Sometimes children were best seen and not heard.

“There is work, we’ll not be staying cooped up in the forest any longer.” His voice deepened, “There is always a calm before a storm,” he reminded her because he was already of the impression that she was one that would need reinforcement such as this.

“Your presence is needed, duty, call it what you will. I need bodies,” he could not be soft with this one. “Soldiers if you would call yourself such a thing, it makes no difference. Sometimes we are tools Deathwish, but we are still needed as a means to an end.”

All he needed was a simple agreement, her presence would suffice. She could be one of them if she wanted, it was her birthright but he could not make them choose correctly. They had to learn to do that on their own.
    small world all her friends know me
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm in the details with the devil [Deathwish] - by Kirin - 03-21-2017, 11:40 AM