• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I'm in the details with the devil [Deathwish]
    Deathwish
    im a DIY pioneer, they tryna get involved
    Duty

Always with the duty. But her eyes flared a little when Kirin said that they would no longer be confined to the forest. Great. She hated it there. Shaded, dark and cooler than the rest of the world, to be sure. But the color scheme was so damn drab. Deathwish tilted her head back as he continues speaking…and speaking. And speaking. If words are indeed wind, then he is the bag in which it is kept.

Her father had long taught her that speeches were for the mundane and the asinine. If you wanted others to fear you, show them action. That the daughter of deimos was also the granddaughter of Kirin, and both were insane mass murders corrupt with power—she knew she didn’t have to say much in order to relay her abilities. But for the pompous windbag before her… His strength was in his cock. The children he had sired. Those he surrounded himself with. DW would remember her family—because that is how she had been raised—but she knew that without her, this little endeavor would not be possible… and she was content to remind Kirin of it every step of the way.

So, with a straight face, she rolls her shoulders back and opens up her chest, facing him with a chilled look of absolute perfection. Around her, young leaves and blossoms that gave utterance to the absurd pollen and green haze of spring were just starting to bloom, and she flicked her ears—they all turned to black and fell down to the earth around their feet.

She hated this god-forsaken forest.

“What do you need me to do?”
    yippee kiyay ahh yea, bout to set it off
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm in the details with the devil [Deathwish] - by Deathwish - 03-24-2017, 12:36 PM