• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Just know this too shall pass - any
    i swore that i'd never let you back in
    Abelia is the sun, truly.

Her aura comes off easily, spilling out of warmth and goodness. She can only be and give others what she feels. And when she gives she does it so wholeheartedly without second guessing. It is her inner belief and intuitive thinking that find only in the best of others—simply believing in the fact that all are likely misunderstood if another’s personality comes off wicked and cruel.

However, Abelia is simply simple-minded in the way of the world. There are some that do not even have one ounce of good in them. Their very soul burns with a passion to create chaos and destruction no matter what. However, she simply would argue differently. Perhaps in the way Falk has had been formed—an evil father creating something quite the opposite of whatever he had intended.

She would have found that good and beautiful.

“Oh don’t be silly,” she says quickly when he speaks of about her predicament of losing time and turns her hazelnut gaze back to him, “I’m sure nothing will happen! At least I don’t think I will all of a sudden just plop on the ground dead.” She giggles at the thought of it—no matter how strange the idea might be she cannot help but laugh at it.

When Falk mentions losing something, she can hear his hesitant voice in his words. Almost like he is choosing which words he should use and share with her. Part of her wants to dig a little deeper, but Abelia too has her own reservations of keeping her life a little more closed off than she comes off to be. “Oh,” she whispers loudly feeling the connection he is making. It feels strange to think something such as the huge earthly rock could do something like that. However, she knows there is something more beyond simple magic in Beqanna. Gods and faeries that come and keep the balance of the world in order.

Abelia watches as his wings unfold, “UH! You aren’t leaving, right?” She asks in protest almost at his actions. “I mean—are you going somewhere?” She wouldn’t let him leave just like that, no after he was making some sort of connection to what was happening and the answers she has been looking for. “We could figure out what happened together,” she offers quickly, unfolding her own wings too.
    html © shelbi | character info: here

Messages In This Thread
    Just know this too shall pass - any - by Falk - 03-21-2017, 06:01 PM
    RE: Just know this too shall pass - any - by Falk - 03-21-2017, 08:38 PM
    RE: Just know this too shall pass - any - by Falk - 03-27-2017, 10:37 PM
    RE: Just know this too shall pass - any - by Falk - 04-02-2017, 08:54 PM
    RE: Just know this too shall pass - any - by Abelia - 04-03-2017, 09:38 PM