• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Someone help me burn out bright [no tephra]

I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy.
    ( because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low )

It's quite funny really, being in the field with just a second of security, a promise of fresh blood within his kingdom. All to be soiled by useless wastes of flesh that join them, and to think he would have her all to himself. Nice try.

A chuckle release from his lips, as the three join them. Of course they would join, why not? The field was always a feeding ground for the greedy, and powerless, snatching up small meaty morsels of flesh like vultures feasting upon a withering carcass. His crimson gaze doesn't fall upon the others, except for the boy. He's young and strong, just what he needed from his own boys. Perhaps? A crooked grin forms upon his lips as he stares intently upon the child, oh he had plans for his own boys, but adding one more wouldn't hurt, right? If only he could snatch the boy away, he thought but the endangerment of his own self was far too risky, while he may be ruthless he was no idiot, and he knew better than to get in-between a Nerinian women and her child.

So our red eyed killer, fixes his ruby gems upon Vessel some form of familiarity about her lingered in the back of his mind. She had to be previously apart of a herd before the reckoning, but which one? There were many slowly evolving, ever changing during his lifetime he had befriended one herd master, the white speckled bastard, Chemdog. It was all very vague, he lacked the patience to linger any longer in his buried memories. So instead of waiting, for the mare or stallion to speak up about their lands, he expels his rough vocals. "Pangea is a land of freedom, we lack rules, and laws. But there is some form of order, a hierarchy. Where there is not one but many kings––architects." He pauses, craning his wickedly handsome cranium towards the mare. "They build our kingdom." He ends.

And that pretty much summed it up, a kingdom that was a beautiful symphony of chaos that some how found itself it's own order sparked by it's very own anarchy.

waylan

any way the wind blows        doesn't really matter to me

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Someone help me burn out bright [no tephra] - by Canaan - 04-02-2017, 04:15 PM
    RE: Someone help me burn out bright [no tephra] - by Waylan - 04-10-2017, 10:52 AM