• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dancing on my Own (Any)
    Tyrna

Like a shadow dancing on the edge
    It was the roar of the water that drew her unquestioningly towards the River. When the Fairies decreed that new lands had opened up to the inhabitants of Beqanna, Tyrna had used it as an excuse to get away. To explore the unseen and take her mind off of the recent changes in the Taiga. The thought of new sights and sounds, fresh lands ripe for the picking, tugged at her adventurer's heart and it wasn't long before her legs carried her from the safety of the Taiga out into the wilds beyond.

She walked for miles, soaking in the warm spring sun and humming tunelessly to herself. Birds swooped on unseen currents and the flowers were now starting to come out en masse blanketing the meadows and fields in color. Tyrna waded through the sea of swaying grasses and gem-like petals until the faintest tinkling sound reaches her ears. The sound of rushing water is so heart achingly familiar. Without question, without thought to her safety, or the possible presence of others, she ran. Long legs bedecked in blue and white tore at the earth until she reached the bank of the mighty river. It wasn't the Falls. It would never be the Falls, but the comfort of the sunlight refracted off the surface, and the roaring might of the water crashing against rock made her so homesick she could cry.

Tyrna waded out until the water reached her knees. She doesn't know how long she stood there as memories, like the rapids, filled her head and swept everything else out to sea.

Silver dapple sabino|Mare|Andalusian Hybrid

Messages In This Thread
    Dancing on my Own (Any) - by Tyrna - 03-31-2017, 05:09 PM
    RE: Dancing on my Own (Any) - by Canaan - 04-01-2017, 01:54 AM
    RE: Dancing on my Own (Any) - by Tyrna - 04-01-2017, 12:42 PM
    RE: Dancing on my Own (Any) - by Canaan - 04-01-2017, 03:17 PM
    RE: Dancing on my Own (Any) - by Tyrna - 04-02-2017, 12:56 PM
    RE: Dancing on my Own (Any) - by Canaan - 04-06-2017, 02:34 AM