• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

He tells her "ooh love" - Reilly & Kharon

He tells her "ooh love".

Hazel eyes are on her dam’s retreating figure. For a moment she wonders why they were left behind, but soon the big white draws her attention to him. She didn’t dislike Reilly, but neither could she say she liked him. She simply does not know him, though he had been the one to give her her name. He had been the one to clean the grease of her coat. He had been there when they had first saw the life light. Reilly belonged to the little world she knew.

It felt good to receive some attention, to feel cared for. Don’t get her wrong, Kylin received all the love her heart desired from both her dam and sibling, but their world had been pretty small. It had always been just them. And like that, Kharon voices out something that could’ve come from her lips. Perhaps voiced in a different way, but the key essence the same. He couldn’t leave. She didn’t want him to.

She stuck close to her Kharon’s white and lavender side. It was where she felt most comfortable, most complete. Almost like it was the place she was meant to be at. She shudders lightly as he touches her, warmth blossoming in her stomach and with a small smile of her own Kylin leans in to brush her muzzle across his shoulder. She liked it. The way he was constant aware of her, touching her, like he was telling her in his own way he was still there. A reminder that made it impossible to forget him.

”You can’t leave” she joins her brother, voice much softer and more high pitched than Kharon’s. He was older, bigger, broader and stronger. And she did little to fight that. Kylin didn’t feel the desire to compete with her brother, instead she was much more content at his side. ”Please say you’ll stay, Reilly..” Once part of their family, always a part of their family.

image © brenda del rio photography

@[AbbyNormal] @[Toli]
    Abby, hope you don’t mind me replying to the thread here? Time line is quite crazy and Toli and I moved our other Kha/Ky thread there, so I thought it might make sense to move this one there too. But then, of course, I assume Reilly moved to the Lake with them. If not, I’ll re-post it at the old thread, but Ky (and Kha?) would be thrilled to have Reilly join them.

Messages In This Thread
    He tells her "ooh love" - Reilly & Kharon - by Kylin - 03-31-2017, 05:16 PM