• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Im in the details with the devil [Ea and Ashley]
    Kirin
    that girl is a real crowd pleaser
    His quiet meeting somehow grows, another woman he had not seen in the initial gathering of his take over, had not ushered to this private meeting, somehow leaks in from the tropical foliage, sticking her nose in places it did not concern her. Kirin blinks, once, twice, but ultimately ignores the tobiano woman. His business was with the current or in this case ex-current who’s who of the island. They had things to discuss and decisions to make, mostly on who would stay and who would go with these two but he was not overly concerned with the outcome. They could both leave, they could both stay, what was it to him?

Nothing, if little.

It was amusing how they snarled, tossing up defenses and yet there was in short nothing they could do to sway his claim. They offered ultimatums as if they had bargaining chips left, Kirin allowed their speeches, their accusations and for once he was still and quiet as they lashed.

“Oh very well, in this case I think I’ll stay on actually, rule the roost a bit. Ea you may go if that is what you so wish, even if you are welcome to stay, that path is still open to you.” She didn’t want him there, either of them actually and he had not expected her to. This was quite the suspected reaction and resistance. “Perhaps my family is a bit destructive, we find calm in the chaos.” He purrs his words, shifting his weight and if he were a man he would look at his nails, shining them against his coat.

“I can promise it will not be empty for long, I’ll fill it myself if I have to. I may even prefer that.” Of course he would, any excuse for the necessity of  sex.

“Ashley, good man that you are. I see how they look to you for protection of sorts, you care an awful lot about this island. In exchange for you continuing to do so, your family will be free from mine, that is to say, we will not come after your daughters seeking pleasure of any sort. Your wife, wives,” Having a single woman in one's life was absurd to Kirin but it tended to occur rather often these days, the world straying from their natural way of life. Ah well, to each own. “I’ll not touch them and neither will my people.”

Kirin was good for his word in this matter, “I find plenty of my own thrills,” he flicked a wing at that, shooing the thought away as if it were trivial.
    small world all her friends know me
    HTML by Call

(so sorry, im not sure if there was some confusion? This was actually a closed thread for kirin, ashley and ea)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Im in the details with the devil [Ea and Ashley] - by Kirin - 04-08-2017, 01:18 PM