• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm Holding On... [Open]

Without the knowledge to lead, so you just follow the sheep.
    Making sure your lame swag is all polished and clean.

He was always good at remembering faces, even if he had never had direct contact or communication with those faces. It had been a skill the fathers had taught him. They had stressed the importance of needing to always remember so that were something to happen in the future he wouldn't ever be fooled by those who had done wrong or too impressed by the ones who did good. It's now that brings one of the rare times he can clearly hear his father's voices ringing in the back of his mind as he stands there waiting for the pretty winged girl's acknowledgement.

Remember, remember, always remember...
    You must remember each and every one of them.
    To forget means to not survive.

It takes effort, but he forces himself to keep the look of surprise that threatened to appear on his face at bay. He doesn't want to ever reveal what is going on in his mind. What threatens to return... It is then he notices her smile and for a moment it pulls him even further away from the voices that haunt his mind. "I do, yes. All too well." His thinking and walking had led him to reaching the Adoption Den and for once his thoughts had led to something decent. To finding family in a child of innocent nature.

It's then she introduces herself and for a moment he watches her with all black eyes, like that of a demons before nodding slightly. "It's nice to meet you Aurora," he then pauses in hesitation. He hasn't told anyone his name in years with the exception of Anthara and the two mares that resided in his home. For so long he had done his best to stay in the shadows, to avoid being discovered by his past. "My name is Tannor." He allows his own introduction to be followed with a slight nervous smile. "I don't think and walk much anymore, at least not in the open lands of Beqanna. I do that mainly back home, in the Plainz."

Though it's then the other's voice that makes him jump slightly, his head swinging towards the other stallion as he grits his teeth in surprise. It takes a few moments but then he finally forces himself to relax. He is not one of them. He would remember. He watches the other as he introduces himself and with a nod of his head he accepts the other joining their group. "It's nice to meet you Romek," and though Aurora mistakes the other's words to be held towards her, he for a moment squints back at Romek, trying to force himself to remember if he had ever met this stallion before. Though he can't place him. His face is nowhere. "Who?" his voice is soft, and though it is blunt it holds no ill-nature towards the newcomer.

TANNOR

demon morphing son of a bitch

Messages In This Thread
    I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 04-05-2017, 12:40 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by tannor - 04-05-2017, 12:59 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by Romek - 04-05-2017, 05:04 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 04-05-2017, 08:03 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by tannor - 04-05-2017, 02:16 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 05-07-2017, 12:06 PM