• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hey ladies

I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy.
    ( because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low )

It is strange for him to stray from Pangea. He had so many duties to uphold, people to recruit, children train, but some how he was here, in the meadow, slinking about in the shadows like a ghost among gravestones. Watching, lingering and of course snatching. But today he held himself back, as if he was waiting for something, or perhaps someone?

So the shadow thief sulks, stalking through the meadow concealed, ruby gems flickering in and out of sight, as the tall grasses of the meadow paved his path. Leaving traces of him ever so often, the snapping of a twig, the rustling of sweet everdeen vegetation, and of course the casual nip. He couldn't help himself, it was just his nature t peck flesh off of others, and so he left a blood trail in his wrath as he went forth. Dark chocolate pistons driving him forwards, until he saw someone.

Someone he had been thinking about lately, that dirty son of a bitch Chem. Where the fuck was he and how the fuck did he get here, and why now? Just when he had staked his claim, building up his defenses, his army of pure blood children. So why now? Right when he was in the beginning stages of his empire, the ol' asshole seemed to find himself back into the game again.

Waylan is hesitant to welcome, to embrace his old friend, and mainly he based not to reveal himself. But he had already made it this far might as well make the most of things, and perhaps grab another possible Pangea recruit? So the ghost lingers pondering for a moment before revealing himself in all of his wickedly handsome glory. As he nears, with rough masculine vocals, "Well look what the cat dragged in!" he jokes, a chuckle releasing from those dark lips of his. "It's been quite a while hasn't it Chem?" He grins, flashing a rather charming wink towards many of the nearing females that seemed to engulf the speckled brute.

His crimson, gaze flickering upon Chem's bright azure as he speaks of his new home, and of course this man has been to create his very own empire of his own, but Waylan cannot allow that. So with a sullen roguish grin. "Perhaps you would like to know of my home, I assure you it's far more enticing..." His gaze meets Vessel, and the sea of mares that seemed to surround them. "I live in a land with no laws, a land ruled by the sweet symphony of it's own chaos. I live in pangea." His smile widens, as he curiously glances about, "And trust me Chem, it's just what your looking for." He ends, silence engulfing the group once more, as all eyes seemed to lie upon Chem.

waylan

any way the wind blows        doesn't really matter to me

Messages In This Thread
    hey ladies - by Chemdog - 04-09-2017, 02:30 PM
    RE: hey ladies - by Sreva - 04-09-2017, 08:34 PM
    RE: hey ladies - by Vessel - 04-16-2017, 09:14 PM
    RE: hey ladies - by Naira - 04-17-2017, 07:22 PM
    RE: hey ladies - by Neoma - 04-18-2017, 01:05 AM
    RE: hey ladies - by Chemdog - 04-21-2017, 09:40 AM
    RE: hey ladies - by Sreva - 04-21-2017, 01:48 PM
    RE: hey ladies - by Waylan - 04-21-2017, 11:20 PM
    RE: hey ladies - by Vessel - 04-25-2017, 07:57 PM