• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You're Going to Hear me Roar[Any]

Dont get too close

As he had been speaking to the mare... No warning her, he was backing a step away.  Blue eyes shifting from hers upon him and to the ground.  If Father saw this he would not be happy... Or maybe he would be happy.... Happy to have another toy to play with...

Just as he had taken another step back a rough voice was heard and his eyes shot up as his ears fell back.  If it had been a cackle he heard a shiver would have crawled up his spine.  This voice though was deep and rough but not in a cruel way.  Blue eyes starred upwards upon another winged equine as he introduced himself.  A quiet "Hi" was all that he could muster up from inside himself.  His thoughts racing to it not being safe to speak to him...

The stallions next words sparked his interest... How was it possible that he did not have to stay?  A light lit within his multi blue-tones eyes at the thought of it.  For a moment he was hopeful and his words were naive, "Really?  I don't have to stay?" His mind churned at the possibility but his hopefulness was short lived.    His mother was trapped there and his Father would either kill her for him not returning or fetch him himself.   Wreaking havoc on all who tried to stop him with much pleasure.  He could not make others suffer for him.  His eyes shifted down again as he hung his head low.  His meek voice barely heard, "No I must return.  Father is calling me.  He will find me and he will not stop until he has what he wants.". 

His head craned back to the direction he came.  Knowing he must go but his legs buckled at the thought...

Imperial

Messages In This Thread
    You're Going to Hear me Roar[Any] - by Imperial - 04-09-2017, 11:56 PM
    RE: You're Going to Hear me Roar[Any] - by Imperial - 04-16-2017, 06:03 PM