• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? any
    FACE TO THE SUN
     Under her gaze he seems almost uncomfortable before her. Which she finds mildly confusing... she didn't want to make anyone feel uneasy. Here in this world of traited equine (she couldn't really call them horses, they were so much more) she thought herself to be the least intimidating creature in 50 square miles. For many others this lack of uniqueness and power would have discouraged them. But Tang knew she had her own roll to play in the world, wings and scales or not.

The young stallions timidity didn't last long. With a nobility contradictory to his young age he lowered his head in greeting. His countenance confirming to her that he lives here and is not just another traveler. "What brings you to the lake?" His smile grows slightly fiendish and she feels a spark of electric excitement in her chest as their eyes meet again. 

I don't think I've ever had anyone so pretty come for a visit before.

Now it's her turn to feel a little sheepish. She is never quite sure what to do with a compliment. But shy was not a word that had ever been used to describe Tang and she quickly recovers- repaying him with her own mischievous grin. Turning away from him she saunters towards the water, delaying her response. 

She makes her way to a place where the trees creep to the edge of the water. Wisteria blossoms drip heavily around her as she gives him an encouraging glance over her gold shoulder. Here, in the sanctuary of small trees the filtered sunlight had a lavender cast. The white portions of her pelt take on a hint of purple from the atmosphere. "I'm just visiting." She replies, ambiguously. Thoughts of Tephra come unbidden and she wonders if anyone has noticed her absence. She hadn't meant to be gone for long but now she doubts she could make it back before nightfall. The thoughts appeared quickly and just as quickly go, leaving no trace on her face. Amet has her attention. 

With a touch of pride and a flick of her ebony tail she elaborates, "I'm just a wanderer." hoping he has followed her under the canopy.
    Tangerine

Messages In This Thread
    do you feel like a young god? any - by Amet - 04-25-2017, 07:42 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? any - by Amet - 05-02-2017, 07:42 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? any - by Amet - 05-03-2017, 07:59 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? any - by Tangerine - 05-04-2017, 02:45 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? any - by Amet - 05-05-2017, 07:34 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? any - by Amet - 05-14-2017, 07:29 PM