• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i am a stranger to you; scythe
    she ain't got a care in this old weary world, she's an independent girl.
    She doesn't know what exactly she is after, but she is determined to help her home make it's mark within Beqanna. She wants to help the hill's residents to be and make the difference they sought out among the rest. Because of this she spends her days traveling through the hills, thinking of the ways to make their dreams come true along with her constant travels outside of their homeland in search of others who may want to join and attribute to their cause. 

Today is one of those days where she has remained in the hills, traveling across the hills deep in thought on how to make their dreams come true. Her short muscled legs carry her easily through the tall grasses along the hillsides, her breath slow as her lungs fill and expand with the crisp autumn air. It has been a long year, full of hard work and determination and though her efforts hadn't been as successful as she would have liked she refused to give up. For she knew that eventually her efforts would pay off. That is she could only hope...

It is in the middle of her thoughts that she comes across the other and in response she comes to a sudden stop, her head held high as she studies the stranger for a moment. His burnt golden coat is something that sticks out elegantly amongst the emerald green of the tall rolling grasses and it draws her in like a moth to a flame. With slow steady steps she approaches him carefully, her voice slipping through the silent space between them as she comes to a stop nearby.

"Hello, I'm Crota. Welcome to the Hills." Her voice is light and airy as she smiles softly in greeting. "Can I help you with anything?" Her greeting is simple and sweet, yet she has a feeling this stranger carries something interesting and worthwhile. Though what exactly that was, she wasn't sure. Though without a doubt she wanted to find out, for her curiosity was constantly churning within and driving her towards the unknown. 

Crota

@[Scythe]

WELP. I AM A SUCK AT STARTERS. WE KNOW THIS.

Messages In This Thread
    i am a stranger to you; scythe - by crota - 04-28-2017, 08:36 PM
    RE: i am a stranger to you; scythe - by crota - 04-29-2017, 01:28 AM
    RE: i am a stranger to you; scythe - by crota - 04-29-2017, 03:08 AM