• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i am a stranger to you; scythe
    she ain't got a care in this old weary world, she's an independent girl.
    His immediate question is one that makes her laugh out loud once again and for a moment she is unable to answer until finally her laughter dies down and she coughs slightly to clear her throat. "A penguin is an oval shaped bird that can't fly. It waddles when it walks..." her voice trails off as she stiffens her entire body and then proceeds to step forward with first her front left and back left leg and then again with her front right leg and back right leg in imitation of the penguin's movements. "They used to crowd the beaches in my old home during their migration patterns. They were quite funny little animals." She comes to a stop, facing him as a grin spreads once more across her features.

She wasn't ever going to be the type that turned away another because of their darkness and it could even be said that if she knew what lay beneath Scythe's surface -- within his past and memories -- she would not judge him for it. She would still be just as accepting of him as she is now. As it seemed to be her talent; the ability to accept those despite their differences and their dark filled pasts. Even if she were unknown to the darkness the world held. 

"Ah, I don't think my opinion will change. Even in a month, or a year. You might be surprised by how accepting I can be," her smile grows a bit more as she glances at him out of the corner of a pale blue eye. "Anyway, I like those who are different than me. It makes them... Oh I don't know, interesting company?" Shrugging softly she turns towards him as he chokes on his words and with a moment of silence spared between them she chuckles as he accepts her offer. "Great! Whenever you are ready, you will have to let me know of course. I am willing to show you around whenever you would like."

It's true really. She always liked the opportunity for exploration and a chance to get away from the every day tasks of being a leader and being a tour guide of the Hills or Beqanna as a whole was one of the best ways to do so. It's when his next words travel into the empty space between them bring her head swinging towards him and with a smirk she nods. "I understand that. I am simply and without shame a nosy little bee." 

Crota

Messages In This Thread
    i am a stranger to you; scythe - by crota - 04-28-2017, 08:36 PM
    RE: i am a stranger to you; scythe - by crota - 04-29-2017, 01:28 AM
    RE: i am a stranger to you; scythe - by crota - 04-29-2017, 03:08 AM