• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog]

He skin is blanketed in goose-flesh when her lips trail the muscles of his neck beneath his mane. He moans, even growls a little and presses into her as she comes to stand beside him. His yeyes distractedly flash over the other mare but his body, his attention, is enveloped by Sreva and her mottled little curves. He cannot think of much else besides her fitting beneath him like a perfect piece of stone broken off from its mate. How they fit together smoothly, with ease. He nibbles her shoulder and leaves another swath of spit behind as he travels up her neck with bite-kisses. He gets to her ear, growling, breathing into her “I’ve missed this, you, your body…” He touches the shallow bulge of her chest muscles, dwarfed in comparison to his own – he loves how delicate a women is compared to himself. How gentle he must be, how fragile and sweet they are (well, some).

"She's not much of a talker, until you get to know her." The words go unnoticed, it seems, and he only continues to trace down from her ear to her cheek and down to her lips. He licks softly at the edges of her silky mouth, feeling the heat from inside the moistness behind her muzzle. “Will you come for a stroll with me?” The sun will set soon and so the moon will be out…she’s going to be big and glowing tonight. He remembers their moonlight walks, their times on the cliffside watching the waves lap under a silver grinning moon.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

@[Sreva]

Messages In This Thread
    I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Sreva - 05-14-2017, 02:52 PM
    RE: I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Sreva - 05-17-2017, 11:43 PM
    RE: I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Chemdog - 05-21-2017, 06:57 PM
    RE: I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Sreva - 05-22-2017, 05:35 PM
    RE: I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Prism - 05-30-2017, 06:49 PM
    RE: I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Sreva - 05-30-2017, 06:56 PM