• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

minerva
    kharon
    She stepped closer and he wasn't bothered in the least, remaining precisely where he was. They were an affectionate family, and he was used to closeness. Not from strangers, of course, but he was still at ease in her presence. Even when he caught that wayward thought, or perhaps more so.

Pretty boy.
    He'd never been called that before.
    His smile grew just a little wider, further intrigued.

"I was in the forest and Kerberos found me and asked me to join Ischia."

Hmm, he'd never heard that either. Father had brought someone back with him? He studied her closer as she stared out towards the sea. She didn't really seem like his dad's type, although his type could be many, perhaps. She was certainly nothing like Mother, but then again, Mother wasn't his type either. Or something. It got complicated there, and he tried not to think on it. Too confusing. Still, she seemed a bit young, even for Father's tastes. Or so he thought. And green. Did he really like that? Maybe he didn't know his dad so well.

He frowned. That was a terrible thought. Of course he knew his father.

But her thoughts distracted him. She didn't know why she was here. Did she not like it here? He was wearing a smile again when she turned back to him though, her muzzle stretching towards him. His eyes shined with curiosity again, with interest as he reached to meet her. The white snip of his nose brushed softly, carefully against hers. This was new. He'd never done this with a stranger before. He thought he might have liked it, but then his eyes flickered with hurt and confusion before smoothing away to a carefully blank face.

A collar? Father would never collar him.
    Maybe she didn't know dad after all. He wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. Would Father bring a complete stranger home and invite them to stay? He didn't think so. But, of course, he trusted his dad. He must have his reasons. Maybe he'd brought her here for Kharon? His head tilted at that and another smile curved his young lips.

"Do you like it here?" he asked, returning to his previous thoughts. "I'm sure my sister might love that... flower thing you can do. Girls like flowers, don't they? You seem to. Or perhaps it's a young woman thing instead?" He shifted a subtle step closer, his gray eyes settling deep into the emerald green of hers.
    Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    minerva - by Kharon - 05-19-2017, 04:19 PM
    RE: minerva - by Minerva - 05-20-2017, 05:32 PM
    RE: minerva - by Kharon - 05-20-2017, 08:04 PM
    RE: minerva - by Minerva - 05-20-2017, 09:19 PM
    RE: minerva - by Kharon - 05-20-2017, 10:33 PM