• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Came in Like a Wrecking Ball... [Amet]
    I'm gonna set this world on fire
    'Where to first my flame...' How those fucking deliciously seductive words lingered in her ears.  But wait... This sneaky golden boy was to show her his first.  Tsk tsk...

Ruby lips upturned as black eyes slid across his scaled exterior.  His thoughts had previously twisted about his homeland.  Surely this had been a favorite spot of his.  Digging deep within that handsome cranium she found the map of it's location.  Little known to him of what she seeked as she pushed her thoughts now into him... Follow me...

Brushing those ruby lips along his scales once more as she smoothly caressed down his right side then around and up his left.  Moving along- forwards now- in front of him.  Black eyes fixated upon his and coaxing him to obey.  

Attention shifted frontal as the task at hand beckoned her.  His mental map of his lands was now hers.  Leading them forwards, the gentle sway of her hips tempting him on.  Hoping the distraction kept his mind on her and not their direction.  Let it be a surprise...

Soon the duo broke into a clearing and shortly he was beside her looking out across a familiar horizon.  It shouldn't be a surprise to him that she knew of this place- cause obviously she had amazing talents.  A small quirky grin flashed his way as she commented, so... Where to now...? 
    MOLOTOV

Messages In This Thread
    I Came in Like a Wrecking Ball... [Amet] - by Molotov - 06-05-2017, 03:42 PM