• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Help Is All I Ask For
    Iset
    goddamn right
    you should be scared of me
    Her approach to them was slow, languid, almost lazy. She had become accustomed to people in her home. Children mostly, which was the way the siblings liked it. They wouldn’t ever have to relive their past if there wasn’t anyone who threatened their future. And they would do anything to defend that future. 

Though she’s not nearly as in tune to Amet as she is to Sakir, Iset can tell when her eldest brother is uncomfortable. Those situations had been plentiful during their life in the Dunes, and without fail she would interfere; take the focus off of her brother and pull it to her, because she could take it. Her mental and physical skin had become so tough and scarred that His words and blows simply rolled off of her back after the initial sting had faded. 

She could sense it now, her brother’s discomfort. And though she enjoyed letting him stew, at least for a little bit, she did (usually) have some mercy on her brother’s inability to be anything but stable and kind to newcomers. This pair looked older though, something that they hadn’t seen much of in Hyaline yet. 

Two mares, obviously related in some way or another, stood staggered to each other with Amet standing proudly across from them. She entered quietly, waiting for the mare to finish speaking before she began. A loud, tired sigh heaved her narrow chest and she locked eyes with the mare, opening her mouth and effectively cutting her brother off. 

“Look. You two seem nice enough. And we get the homeless thing, really we do. But fact of the matter is, both of you are too damn old to be here; we’re cutting of admissions at age six, and your mother especially doesn't make the cut. And we have a lot going on as it is. So I’m going to need you both to scoot,” she finishes abruptly, keeping the venom from her tone even though her words are harsh.

She nudges her brother lightly with her nose, signaling to him that her part in the conversation was done, and she would be returning to her solace exploring in the mountains. She tosses a robotic nod in the direction of the mother and daughter before putting her long legs to use and striding away.

After a bit of thought, she tosses over her shoulder, “You know, Nerine could be a good place for you. Both of you,” and with that, she leaves the three of them for the high, craggy hills that were her destination. 

ooc: I promise that this is just her personality, its nothing on your ponies xD

Messages In This Thread
    Help Is All I Ask For - by Siba - 05-30-2017, 06:54 PM
    RE: Help Is All I Ask For - by Amet - 06-04-2017, 02:08 PM
    RE: Help Is All I Ask For - by Siba - 06-04-2017, 09:20 PM
    RE: Help Is All I Ask For - by Iset - 06-07-2017, 08:31 PM
    RE: Help Is All I Ask For - by Siba - 06-07-2017, 09:43 PM
    RE: Help Is All I Ask For - by Amet - 06-10-2017, 09:12 PM
    RE: Help Is All I Ask For - by Siba - 06-11-2017, 12:27 AM