• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Help Is All I Ask For
    After the filly's - Iset's, as Amet introduced her - departure, the colt turned back to Siba and Nitika with a sheepish look in her eyes. Siba's, on the other hoof, were boiling with anger. What kind of vision did this place have exactly? Were these rulers really so willing to eliminate two possible recruits simply because they were older than six? Siba herself was only a year above that, and Nitika, while older, was still in her prime. Really, Siba had never met a more narrow-minded horse than that filly walking away from them.

Amet apologized for his sister, explaining that the reason for her behavior was because of the vision that the two siblings had for the kingdom they had taken over. Siba just continued to stare at him, as if challenging him to say one more thing that would offend her. Instead, he was careful, just giving directions to the kingdom of Nerine, the one that Iset had suggested.

Siba was getting more upset the longer the colt droned on. By the time he was done, she was ready to stomp him into the ground. A reminder that Nitika was still nearby cooled her temper, and even if they rejected the two mares, Siba didn't want to leave a negative impression. Not right now, anyways.

Siba's blue eye met the left golden amber of the colt, "If we have to pass through your kingdom to get to Nerine, then we will not be taking our time, not if that filly sister of yours is going to be breathing down our necks for still being here. Obviously, your mind is made up, so go back to your life and leave us to get where we need to go."

The paint mare snorted and stomped a hoof at the colt, her ears tilting back as she stepped between him and Nitika. Urging the paint on, Nitika said nothing, having heard the conversation but knowing anything she had to say would not matter at this point. Iset obviously ran things moreso around here, it seemed to the two mares.

When Nitika was on the move, Siba glared back at Amet one last time, "You can stop with the playful attitude; obviously it's not going to work on two mares you're pushing away. Have fun recruiting for your ideal kingdom," she droned on sarcastically, flicking her tail at the colt before the two mares left out of earshot.

Messages In This Thread
    Help Is All I Ask For - by Siba - 05-30-2017, 06:54 PM
    RE: Help Is All I Ask For - by Amet - 06-04-2017, 02:08 PM
    RE: Help Is All I Ask For - by Siba - 06-04-2017, 09:20 PM
    RE: Help Is All I Ask For - by Iset - 06-07-2017, 08:31 PM
    RE: Help Is All I Ask For - by Siba - 06-07-2017, 09:43 PM
    RE: Help Is All I Ask For - by Amet - 06-10-2017, 09:12 PM
    RE: Help Is All I Ask For - by Siba - 06-11-2017, 12:27 AM