• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  It Was Always You [Chemdog] -Mature-

» Innocence is always unsuspicious «

Damn him. Damn. him.

I was so mad at myself for doing this. It made my body physically shake with furry. I wanted to scream and throw my fully grown body down on the ground in a fully fledged fit as the babies do. I wanted nothing more than to convince myself that all of this, that the months of waiting meant nothing. That he meant nothing.

But I couldn’t, because he wasn’t.

I had waited months for him to come, months for him to be a man and stand up to his wrongs, his abandonment. I thought he would try to make things right. But I was left alone, wondering why he didn’t come, again. It was infuriating to be but in the position to be hanging on the ledge in someone else's control. And as much as I wanted it to be over it all to be done with him, I knew I wasn’t I knew from the moment I heard him in the this very place those months ago that I had never really been over him. The feelings were there again, immediately back to the surface burning beneath my skin, and I was a slave to them. Ultimately enslaved to him by these invisible bonds of emotion that drug me through the meadow, over the tall crisp grasses, and up the small rise to the the very clearing they had met so briefly before.

The sun was still below its peak in its daily arch across the sky, as it beat down on my bay coat. The red undertones more vibrant after months of sun bleaching. This little clearing where I walked away from him last was empty, its seclusion perfect for my needs as she intended to let loose on the black and white stallion. I called for him, and every single vibration of my vocal chords ensured me he would come from the seriousness of it all. I hated him for making me do this. I hated myself for letting him.

Damn him.

Vessel

Kimber x Nymphetamine

@[Chemdog]

Messages In This Thread
    It Was Always You [Chemdog] -Mature- - by Vessel - 06-15-2017, 10:57 PM
    RE: It Was Always You [Chemdog] - by Thiago - 06-28-2017, 11:16 PM
    RE: It Was Always You [Chemdog] - by Chemdog - 07-22-2017, 08:55 AM
    RE: It Was Always You [Chemdog] - by Vessel - 07-23-2017, 11:07 PM
    RE: It Was Always You [Chemdog] - by Chemdog - 07-30-2017, 07:46 AM