• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  It Was Always You [Chemdog] -Mature-
    THINGS TAKE A *MATURE* TURN, SO, YEAH... careful with virgin eyes.

She cuts through the light air with precision, poison on the tip of her tongue, licks of fire dancing in her burning eyes. And their son, his head drooped a bit, he did not know the boy’s name or even what he looks like – or if he’s alive. Leaving had not been part of the plan when he had convinced the bay girl to come away with him, to let him violate her as he did, as he longs to do again. He reaches out again to touch her even though a knot stings in his shoulder where she struck him before. He says nothing, only bending his ears back to listen, his expression contorted with building irritation and guilt. 

He certainly does not like to be whipped, even if she’s right, and within him a monster claws at the edges of his resolve. His nerves tingle, his jaws clenching, his tail slashing to release the sparking energy. You broke your promise…I KNOW.” His voice booms, his eyes cast away from her at first but he cannot rein it in any longer and his eyes pin to her. “The world does not give a fuck about promises Vessel – I will not explain this to you.” He growls, nostrils wide, rage brimming his teal stare. “It was not a voluntary thing, leaving you, it could not have been helped and you’ll have to live with it – but you’re not leaving me while I’m still here, so stop.” He reaches out and lays a bite, hard enough to pinch but not enough to break the skin. It calms him to bite her and his tail violently slashes, he bites her a again and a little bit once more, softer. It makes old things within him stir, a primal want, need, to thrust himself onto her and have her as he did before. To prove to her that she is indeed belongs with him, maybe even to him. 

He will not rape her, but she may need to do a little fighting if she is not willing. He bites, some gentle, some intending to pull her toward him and eventually nestle her beneath his belly. It is not the season for such a thing, or even the place, right here in front of everyone walking about. These things have never stopped the painted stallion from having something, someone, he wants. Chem doesn’t think of how she’ll probably kick and bite him away, to which he would surely yield (I think), he only thinks of his want, his hunger.

Rage. Arousal. Love? 

c h e m d o g

in absentia luci, tenebrae vincunt

@[Vessel] sorry he got a little...intense at the end there, couldn't stop it XD
    __

edit: if you wanna let this thread stop where it is, assume he raped her (with love) and just skulked off in shame
    he's in hyaline, she can know that and ffind him or he can hunt her down - PM me <33

Messages In This Thread
    It Was Always You [Chemdog] -Mature- - by Vessel - 06-15-2017, 10:57 PM
    RE: It Was Always You [Chemdog] - by Thiago - 06-28-2017, 11:16 PM
    RE: It Was Always You [Chemdog] - by Chemdog - 07-22-2017, 08:55 AM
    RE: It Was Always You [Chemdog] - by Vessel - 07-23-2017, 11:07 PM
    RE: It Was Always You [Chemdog] - by Chemdog - 07-30-2017, 07:46 AM