• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

call me the world's sexiest killing machine; roma

The night is dark...
    Kali’s voice broke through the rambling of Kerberos and I give him an amused grin. “We might be in trouble.” I say, murmuring it softly before I turn my attention towards Kali and look properly admonished. “You did.” I say, nodding my head in agreement, not really sure if she heard me or not as she gives her dad a talking to. He takes it all in stride, that happy smile still curling his lips. I study him for a moment, having really never seen him wear it before. At least, not a real one.

It had always been that sassy smirk, that you knew meant something sexual or smartassed was going to fall from his lips. It dripped from him, the inability to really give a shit but trying so hard. At least trying so hard for Tycho. The Dads did what they could, guiding him in their own ways. And Grandda had guided him in that steady, quiet way of his. But, well Tycho hadn’t felt anything. No, that’s not right. What Tycho had felt for him hadn’t been up to what Kerberos had felt for Tycho. And so, my brother had called it quits.

And then I hadn’t seen him around anymore. Which had made me sad, some how I had come to regard him as a big brother too. I got used to his comments, his smirks, and that damn glint in his eyes. I got used to having him around and he had always been a part of the family.

Until he wasn’t anymore.

Kali rubbing against me brought me back to them. I smiled and nodded, not really sure as to what I might be agreeing with, but willing to go along with it. If it had to do with one of my favorite girls it had to be a good time. I rub my face against her, lipping the fluff that was her mane and smiling. “Absolutely, the bestest best time.”

I rub my face against her again and nudge her lightly. “Your Daddy was going to show me the fun things in-land. Will you show me your favorite things too?” I started to walk again, knowing they would follow, or I was following them. I wasn’t really sure what was going on. Because once one starting talking, they both chattered away until I wasn’t sure who I was listening too, but it made me smile as I listened to them and walked.
    ...and full of terrors.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: call me the world's sexiest killing machine; roma - by Roma - 06-27-2017, 08:10 PM