• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Anyone! :)
    The blast of lightning is all it takes. Tyrna feels the electricity gathering in the air and it sets her teeth on edge. The fact that she can't see where it's coming from only makes her angrier causing a howl of frustration to ripple from her throat. 

Not seconds later she feels the heat and explosion of earth as the lightning zaps the ground in front of her. Blinded by the dirt and, the wolf-girl lunges forward and to the left in an attempt to get clear of the worst of the attack. She feels a sting on her chest and shoulder where she caught some of the bolt and was hit with clumps of earth. All thoughts of holding back disappear with the pain leaving behind only the wolf. She is a predator and her prey is trying to leave. 

The lightning was enough to slow her down but the distance between them is paltry in the face of her bloodlust now. If she had been in her normal form it might have even stopped her altogether, but she was currently changed by supernatural means and it pushed her harder than she thought possible. The line between practice and battle has become dangerously blurred in her wolfen mind and she struggles to rein it in even as she thunders after Lyris. Her claws give her some semblance of traction in the chewed up earth and her predatory instincts and strength lend her speed , but she can feel herself tiring. She isn't built for long chases, so with a last spurt of speed she surges forward and her shoulder levels with Lyris' left haunch. The wolf launches towards the Amazonian, claws and fangs outstretched ready for the kill as Tyrna regains control of herself. She manages to pull back the attack but her claws still manage to rake down catching on Lyris' rump or hind leg if she was able to hold back and Lyris was able to avoid the brunt of it. 

As her forelegs once more make contact with the ground, Tyrna starts to tremble slightly her exhaustion catching up with her. With a baleful howl she collapses to the ground spasming and growling as her bones break and twist, transforming back to her original form. Once more in equine form she stumbles to her feet shakily, glancing towards where Lyris was cantering off. 

Slowly, Tyrna walked towards a central point to meet with the Amazonian after the battle was done. "I am so sorry" the silver whispered, nodding towards the welts on the appaloosa. "Please, the least I can do is fix my mess, if you are willing to follow me to the Falls." Tyrna waits for an answer in shame knowing it might never come.

(ooc: Soo I figured this could be a good transition into another more friendly post if you want!)

All done btw!

Messages In This Thread
    Anyone! :) - by Tyrna - 05-29-2015, 12:02 PM
    RE: Anyone! :) - by Lyris - 05-30-2015, 03:53 PM
    RE: Anyone! :) - by Tyrna - 06-03-2015, 06:30 AM
    RE: Anyone! :) - by Lyris - 06-03-2015, 11:16 PM
    RE: Anyone! :) - by Tyrna - 06-16-2015, 03:51 PM
    RE: Anyone! :) - by Lyris - 06-17-2015, 10:54 AM
    RE: Anyone! :) - by Tyrna - 06-25-2015, 11:45 AM