• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? sakir
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

I found you first, his brother offers offers warmly, but quiet.

Amet's own heart beats rapidly, anxious and heavy in his chest in anticipation for the conversation to come. But his younger brother seems to want to avoid that conversation just as much as Amet does, and so they both frown but never even broach the topic. Part of the dragon King is thankful, but part of him dreads, even more than before, the conversation that they will eventually need to have.

Silence befalls them, and while he expects to feel awkward beside Sakir, he is surprised that he still feels comforted by his younger brother's presence. The comfort is short-lived, however, as the metallic colt brings up Iset. The leather-plated stallion frowns again and his brows furrow with worry. "I have not seen her, either," he muses, and turns his amber eyes curiously to Sakir. "She didn't tell you where she was going?"

He knows that is very unlike Iset, the girl who always confided in Sakir. The girl who stood by her twin unflinchingly, for better or for worse. Very unlike her.

He turns his amber gaze from Sakir, allowing it to linger on the crystalline lake for a few moments. He has given Iset a home, a beautiful one, far away from the Dunes and from Him, and yet, he still feels like he has failed the twins. What else could he give to Iset to make her feel closer to him? To make her trust him?

Amet's frown deepens as he turns his gaze back to Sakir.

"I don't know how to make her happy," he admits.
    Amet

@[Sakir]
    I am also sorry for making you wait so long! xD

Messages In This Thread
    do you feel like a young god? sakir - by Amet - 06-25-2017, 12:16 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? sakir - by Amet - 07-15-2017, 07:03 PM