• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Run... Save Yourself from the Destruction [Open]

There was one place on this planet that Levi would not burn. No amount of convincing by men or gods by women or angels could tempt him destroy his home. And that was what Tephra was, an island of stone and fire, his family and his home.

The venom in Warrick's voice, causes his gazed to slide back to the stallion. The petty comment does not suit him, the flippant tone was unbecoming for one his age.

But he quells the flames which rise in expectancy, there is no follow up. He wonders if, with proper coaxing, he could foster insults until they grew to violence. Snide and sneers rolled of his hide, but could they blossom into blows which pierced him? He could not start a fight, here, in the kingdom of his father, but hmm he would like to finish one.
    Or maybe that was her.

Today his head was clouded. Why did Kolera have to show up today?

I didn’t know you lived here, Levi
    It’s a beautiful home you have

He doesn't have to look to see the destruction she has already brought. He doesn’t have to search his thoughts to hear his father’s voice.

“No.”
    She can’t stay, we can't go sight seeing, she shouldn't be here.

His inky eye, wild and dark, watches her with a hard glint. She used her powers as fodder for conversation, a cheap party trick, and he could not trust her in his home. Her talents had fascinated him in the forest, but here in his home, they unnerved him. The mischief in her voice has faded, but he can’t trust her before his father can trust him.  

“You will have to see King Offspring if you are doing anything other than leaving.

...those involved with you will not be welcomed here.
    Don't let me down

“And I can’t say I recommend it.”

He takes a step closer, placing himself between her and Warrick. They stand face to face - Tephra and the volcano are at his back. He takes one more step and their shoulders touch, his head is high, his mouth nearly level with her ear. "We aren't kids in the woods anymore. I'm not a lost boy and I'm done playing games."

That's all Hyaline had ever been to him. A game to test his power.

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

@[Warrick]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Run... Save Yourself from the Destruction [Open] - by Levi - 07-18-2017, 10:32 PM