• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the SNAKES start to SING

Nier forgive me for stepping out of line what I said to BrokenStar. I know your trying to get a herd together and her antics are not helping. She then turned to Lye with a smile, it would be nice to see the herd grow, and without herd members then the herd will be nothing. Lye don't let someone like that run you off. If you do then she will think she can get away with what she just did, it be like rewarding her bad behavior. I looked at myself, then at Nier who was beside her, then back as Lye were all different, you and Nier are similar because your immortal, and I am not, but it didn't mean she doesn't belong here. We all had her issues or dilemas in life. She learned that perfection never exists. If someone says there perfect they are lying. Everyone as flaws, weather we liked them or not. She stood next to Nier join us and forget what the other one said, if anything shes the one that doesn't belong here, If Nier would agree, it would be nice to have another member to the herd join us.She smiled.

Messages In This Thread
    the SNAKES start to SING - by Nier - 05-30-2015, 03:31 PM
    RE: the SNAKES start to SING - by Lye - 06-02-2015, 01:28 PM
    RE: the SNAKES start to SING - by Nier - 06-02-2015, 01:52 PM
    RE: the SNAKES start to SING - by Lye - 06-02-2015, 02:25 PM
    RE: the SNAKES start to SING - by BrokenStar - 06-03-2015, 08:00 AM
    RE: the SNAKES start to SING - by Lye - 06-07-2015, 02:56 AM
    RE: the SNAKES start to SING - by Nier - 06-07-2015, 03:11 AM
    RE: the SNAKES start to SING - by LightningBlueStar - 06-07-2015, 05:35 PM