• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Wish To Speak To...
    Well, not the mare that Thanata was hoping for, but a resident of Loess nonetheless. She would take advantage of this opportunity and perhaps get some information from this mare, after properly introducing herself of course and all that fancy stuff that came with going to a new territory.

So, when she caught a whiff of the mare and saw her appear above the snow, seemingly out of breath, Thanata waited patiently while the other composed herself so she could speak without wheezing out her words. Thanata took in the appearance of the other mare; a young one, with a healthy black coat much like that of the Tephra mare's. The main difference between the two's colors was that the other mare had a fiery red mane and tail, while Thanata's matched the shade of her own coat.

Once the other mare caught her breath, she seemed to examine the situation for a moment before giving Thanata a friendly smile before inquiring if she could offer her help. Of course, Thanata didn't take in that sense; the mare obviously meant she wanted to know what Thanata was doing here.

The mare gave a short dip of her head in greeting, "Hello," she began. "My name is Thanata; I have traveled here to Loess on behalf of the Tephra, who wish for me to perhaps discuss a potential future alliance with the leader of your territory. I have heard tales of her, and I was wondering if you knew if she is around? I would like to speak with her."

Messages In This Thread
    I Wish To Speak To... - by Thanata - 07-02-2017, 10:42 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Merida - 07-03-2017, 03:18 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Thanata - 07-06-2017, 10:34 AM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Merida - 07-15-2017, 02:38 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Thanata - 07-17-2017, 11:02 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Heda - 07-27-2017, 10:58 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Thanata - 07-30-2017, 01:45 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Heda - 08-27-2017, 01:39 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Thanata - 08-27-2017, 11:28 PM