• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n

The black steed was rather pushy, Nier thought. Now the demon never thought himself the angel -- but he was in a way, a demon in angel's clothing -- but he had never assumed he was a delight to the fairer gender. He knew sometimes, he was equally charming as some might find him repulsive. But as his dark eyes watched the mare and the steed, he noticed the overbearing suffocation he seemed to have over her. He took a moment to remember, had he been with her when they stepped in the field? No, he didn't recall. and, he offered his name. Hmm. The ghostly steed took another watchful gaze, finding the mare and her obvious fatigue and wounds.

He was silent then, the sloth demon, silent and watchful. He noted the ebony steed as he left momentarily, finding things like some sort of gatherer. It reminded him of what Star had done for the black mare in the Ridge. A proverbial eyebrow rose, but again he said nothing, simply watched. And once more he thought, overbearing.

"Aaliyah." he tasted her name, like some sweet hawthorne. "It looks like you need some stability, Aaliyah." an obvious statement, but he was at a loss for the right words. When the sloth in him surfaced, or rose it's demonic head, he was at a loss for most, but now he simply watched, quietly. Yet when the black steed, Black, turned like some aggravated creature, Nier gave a snort, a low chuckle breaking his silence.

"It looks as though my presence is hitting certain nerves in you. It's not like i'm the one that did this to the poor thing." he turned his eye to the sleek mare. "Obviously someone has quite the history. But Welcome to Beqanna, Aaliyah, the kingdom that judges none for their past; I'm still here, after all." a smooth laugh, trying to clutch vain attempts of breaking such the suffocating atmosphere. He was unsure if he could be the joker, the one that lifts the unease, he was also uncertain if he'd try again. He offered an extended nose, ears twitching forward.

he paused and turned his attention to the black steed, "Of course if I'm not treading on anyones toes."

• tyrael x amnesia • wings, invisibility • alpha of gemstone ridge •
    html by charmx, image by james porto

Messages In This Thread
    H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by aaliyah - 05-30-2015, 09:56 PM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by Nier - 05-31-2015, 03:14 AM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by aaliyah - 05-31-2015, 02:37 PM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by Nier - 06-01-2015, 04:06 AM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by Cezary - 06-03-2015, 11:09 AM