• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Amet, Sakir
    Iset
    goddamn right
    you should be scared of me
    No one was ever supposed to get hurt. No damage was supposed to be done. She made it clear. To Levi, to Maugrim, to all of them. This was never supposed to happen. Horses were hurt, the earth was destroyed, she had hurt her home and her family.

And all out of boredom? She was turning into Him…something she never saw coming. She had to go, to let the land and the people heal far away from the destruction that was her. Even though it was never actually her that hurt anyone or anything during the rampage of her home, it had been her plan all along. Her doing, her fault. 

She limped to where her brother was standing, the marks from where Maugrim had ensnared her long legs were still red and raw, but it felt almost some sort of penance for the marks she had caused the land around her to bear. She nudged his shoulder lightly, cautiously with their own, unsure if their unspoken language was still accepted in Amet’s mind. 

“I’m so sorry. So, so sorry,” it wasn’t enough, would never be enough. But it was all her strangled throat could manage. She met his eyes with her tear-filled ones, silently begging forgiveness she knew she didn’t deserve. “I-it wasn’t supposed to happen like that. No one was supposed to get hurt, I made it clear. I made it so clear…” she trailed off and dropped her eyes, not wanting to see the hatred that would inevitably would fill his.

The next time she spoke it was to the charred grass beneath her feet, "I can't stay here. I love you. I'm sorry," the confession was no more than a whisper, but she knew her shaken words reached her brother's shiny ears. "Tell Sakir I love him. And tell everyone else..." Tell them what? What would make up for the damage she caused? And with that, she ran.  

@[Amet] @[Sakir]

Messages In This Thread
    Amet, Sakir - by Iset - 07-05-2017, 03:28 PM
    RE: Amet, Sakir - by Amet - 07-15-2017, 06:47 PM
    RE: Amet, Sakir - by Sakir - 07-18-2017, 01:02 AM
    RE: Amet, Sakir - by Amet - 07-24-2017, 08:45 PM
    RE: Amet, Sakir - by Sakir - 09-05-2017, 07:16 PM