• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I can see it in the back of my mind [Nikoline]
    a kiss with a fist is better than none

The winter grows her hair long and thick, she is wider with the fluff that swallows her normally slim frame. She enjoys the way the snowflakes coat her skin, the way they melt on her tongue as she stands in the meadow with a complete look of contentment.

Niko had tried her hand at a herd life. She had tried to venture to the field but the efforts had collapsed so now she finds the nomad life in the meadow was much more suiting for her scattered soul. The painted woman notices a dark male in the meadow, dark and looming against the soft palette of grays that dabbed the land. Pale green eyes rotate to watch as he picks his way over the edges of frost and frozen soil, hugging the tree lines with the thickness of his body.

"Hello." The single syllables forms into a small wisp of frozen droplets, traveling between them to fill the space between their bodies. Niko offers a small polite smile, a nod, interested to see if he will respond or perhaps wandering away. It was not uncommon for that to happen. The woman, small, more feminine, relaxes and shifts her weight from one hip to the other as the dark forelock  catches int he wind to block her eyes momentarily before being flicked away to watch the dark stranger.

nikoline

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I can see it in the back of my mind [Nikoline] - by Nikoline - 07-15-2017, 11:21 PM