• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm not the devil, but i won't be your hero. || jah-lilah

Jah-Lilah

Silently the senses abandon their defenses...

He laughs and calls her Sparky, reassuring her that he wants no parts of her. Now that her freedom is not in jeopardy, her mind is able to take in all of him. He is big, bigger than any equine she's ever seen in all her years on the mare's back, and dark. His color is that of the charcoal shadows from whence he emerged, but splattered with pink. The scars that criss cross all over his pelt like a road map excite her, oh the stories he could weave to her under the cover of moonlight, she thinks. His eyes are crimson, but not the thick and heavy like blood, they are light and dazzling like gem stones. They are the only thing light about him. His hair falls, dreaded and unruly along his neck, and she can appreciate the haphazardness of it. When the smirk plays again on his lips, he is almost handsome. Jah-Lilah likes him already.

"Sparky, indeed. My apologies, I'm still trying to master this new talent, I'm about sick of shocking myself overdoing my voltage. Although I must confess, I almost singed the pair of us, playing with the Earth-Mother in all this rain." She laughs, an impish grin spreading across her face. She reaches up and lips at the air beneath his chin, tossing her head. "On the bright side, now that the owner of this land has given me permission to come and go as I please I don't think any others will bother me. But, if they do Ashes-of-the-Earth, I'll just zap them." She turns and invokes a small firework of electricity behind her tail, wagging her eyebrows at him, both simultaneously pleased and impressed with herself.

"Now then, I've been dying to know about the sleeping giant of Tephra, yet none seem to be able to give me any answers. Will you teach me of your volcano? If anyone could sing me the song of your land, surely it must be you." She nips his shoulder and smiles at him coyly, tail flagged in excitement.

...Slowly, gently, night unfurls its' splendor.

stronger than you know

OOC: Sorry, I promise the other one was better, lol

Messages In This Thread
    i'm not the devil, but i won't be your hero. || jah-lilah - by Offspring - 07-30-2017, 12:26 PM
    RE: i'm not the devil, but i won't be your hero. || jah-lilah - by Jah-Lilah - 08-16-2017, 05:01 PM