• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm down to absolute zero. || smoak
    Keep a little fire burning;
    however small, however hidden.

Despite his parents' best efforts to teach him subtle arts like secrecy and diplomacy, Smoak has yet to learn when it is best to speak and when it is best to keep his mouth closed - though, unquestionably, he hasn't given it his best effort. He's grown to enjoy the amused smirks and widened eyes whenever he speaks, and Offspring's reaction does not disappoint. The bone-armored colt smirks proudly at his own version of an accomplishment before his young face morphs into something more contemplative as the King of Tephra returns his question to him.

It takes the champagne colt a moment or two before he returns his mischievous hazel eyes to the scarred, fiery stallion. "I bet you feed them to the volcano," he says without question or concern, a small terse nod following the statement to reaffirm his thoughts. "You have to, right? Because of the magic in the volcano that protects Tephra? Svedka told me so."

There's a chance that his young blue-accented friend hadn't said it exactly like that during their game of Kingdom, but Smoak had no doubt that there was something powerful inside the volcano, otherwise it would not spew the molten magma that he had come to enjoy leaping over and following whenever he was in the mood to explore.

Smoak
    lineart colored by sanaa

@[Offspring]

Messages In This Thread
    i'm down to absolute zero. || smoak - by Offspring - 07-30-2017, 01:00 PM
    RE: i'm down to absolute zero. || any - by Smoak - 07-30-2017, 01:32 PM
    RE: i'm down to absolute zero. || any - by Offspring - 08-15-2017, 11:30 PM
    RE: i'm down to absolute zero. || any - by Smoak - 08-19-2017, 05:51 PM
    RE: i'm down to absolute zero. || smoak - by Offspring - 09-10-2017, 09:09 AM
    RE: i'm down to absolute zero. || smoak - by Smoak - 09-15-2017, 11:06 AM