• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  strange stars in my sky . carnage
    tangerine
    face to the sun

Under her tongue, his flesh is impossibly warm - raging with life blood. But her touch does not last long. It sets off a violent reaction, the suspense is broken, and his movements come to life with a new urgency. 

She gives a small cry as he takes her gesture and multiplies it, champing the cream of her flesh, pulling skin away from muscle opening thin red channels to feed his appetite. 
    A god has a hunger. 

But by now the adrenaline in her veins and the chemicals firing in her brain prevent any pain from registering.  Where Warrick had placed gentle kisses down her spine this stallion leaves a trail of blood. 

Two become one become three. Lust begat love - love for a child yet unseen. The painted mare gives him something, he gives her something more - it is a fair trade. And anyway, it would be a lie to say she didn't enjoy it. As he distances himself from her Tang blinks, unsure if he is fading away or her vision is blurring.  She takes a breath to steady herself.
    "And what shall I tell her, this child of light, what is her father's name?" Her voice is ragged, far from her usual strong clear contralto as she grasps for one more moment with the dark god of starlight

>

@[Carnage] No, it's great! Thank you for posting with her, no pressure to reply... if he doesn't I will just assume he says"Caaaarnage" all creepy like and drifts away. Unless you want to PM me something different, of course Smile

Messages In This Thread
    strange stars in my sky . carnage - by Tangerine - 08-20-2017, 08:02 PM
    RE: strange stars in my sky . carnage - by Tangerine - 08-22-2017, 08:42 PM