• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sail on, silver girl; Any
    the sun, it rises slowly as you walk away from all the fears and all the faults you've left behind

She hears someone approaching, and with sudden excitement she turns her dark-furred head to see who her visitor was.  Upon seeing the pale mare, Cia's tiny jaw drops open with surprise.  This lady....she was literally melting!  Dripping bits of herself down upon the grass before the filly's widened eyes.  How was that even possible?  She is quickly finding out that the world is much, much bigger than she had expected it to be, even though she was barely past weaning and could count her life experiences on the tip of one sooty feather.

The watery mare speaks, and the sodden pegasus' mood quickly shifts from curious to indignant.  "I'm not lost, " she huffs out while donning a pouty expression.  "I'm wet! That rock over there, in the stream.  It tried to drown me! "  She aims a glare in its direction, then looks back at the adult horse.  Uh oh.  What if she ends up driving away a potential parent, the thing she'd been waiting to come along for what seemed like an eternity, with her snappish tone?  She lowers her ears and head in a gesture of conciliation.  "I'm Ciarran, who are you? ", she asks with a much more polite tone than she had used previously.  The sun felt so good upon her wet wings and fur that she finds herself fighting off a yawn as she waits for a response.  Taking a nap could wait; there was a much bigger event unfolding just now.

Messages In This Thread
    Sail on, silver girl; Any - by Ciarran - 08-27-2017, 09:20 AM
    RE: Sail on, silver girl; Any - by Felicity - 08-27-2017, 02:06 PM
    RE: Sail on, silver girl; Any - by Ciarran - 09-06-2017, 04:55 PM
    RE: Sail on, silver girl; Any - by Felicity - 09-09-2017, 08:13 PM
    RE: Sail on, silver girl; Any - by Ciarran - 09-20-2017, 09:38 PM
    RE: Sail on, silver girl; Any - by Felicity - 10-01-2017, 09:14 PM