• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sail on, silver girl; Any
    the sun, it rises slowly as you walk away from all the fears and all the faults you've left behind

It seems that Ciarran had really managed to mess up her first and perhaps only shot at winning herself a family; the watery mare seems quite annoyed and has turned away with apparent intention to quit the Den itself.  This terrible realization has the damp filly up and on her feet as fast as she can manage, her little heart thump-thumping against her thin chest with desperation and fear.  She attempts to chase after Felicity, not realizing that the mare had stopped in response to the sooty filly's words, and manages to tangle her back feet up with one of her wings.  Now sprawled upon the ground once again, she lets out a whimper.  

"I'm sorry if I made you angry, miss Felicity.  Please don't leave me?  " The mare asks Cia what she's doing here in the Den, and she manages to boost herself up to a sitting position before answering.  "I just wanted to find a family, a home.  I'm tired of being by myself....Are you going to take me with you?  Where do you live?  " Felicity seems less irate now......hopefully the little pegasus had managed to win her over.  Maybe a bribe would help?  She carefully tugs at a loose feather she had noticed on the trek here until it comes free, then holds it carefully by the shaft as she stands and ventures closer to the aqua equine.  She tilts her small head up, offering the dark feather to Felicity.  "I'll give you this if you let me go with you? Please? I don't want to stay here.  "  

Messages In This Thread
    Sail on, silver girl; Any - by Ciarran - 08-27-2017, 09:20 AM
    RE: Sail on, silver girl; Any - by Felicity - 08-27-2017, 02:06 PM
    RE: Sail on, silver girl; Any - by Ciarran - 09-06-2017, 04:55 PM
    RE: Sail on, silver girl; Any - by Felicity - 09-09-2017, 08:13 PM
    RE: Sail on, silver girl; Any - by Ciarran - 09-20-2017, 09:38 PM
    RE: Sail on, silver girl; Any - by Felicity - 10-01-2017, 09:14 PM