• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

{felt a lost place to call my home

In these eyes - time simply fleeted. My focus was bleak to everything as it all lacked passion. My aloof state was exposed with every directionless step I took; closer and closer to somewhere. My naive hope longed to reach - somewhere.

This stark white flesh of mine neglected to dim as the moon's light relentlessly streamed through the night. The glow was noticed in my peripheral vision as my royal awe wandered into the contrasting darkness. The shadow engulfed my mind with memory, I know I am awake, but I swear this feeling a dream. Soft pink lips parted from their perfect alignment for a light exhale. I could not justify the reason, but words took hold of the air I had tried letting go,

I bless you for the road that you go..

My movement found rest as I required a look around. Could anyone hear me? There was nothing and it was surprisingly displeasing to notice. This feeling of isolation should be familiar, but tonight it haunts me. I had not tread into a dream but a nightmare of reality without those I had once loved. I was told secret angels will test one's will, but, have mercy on my repented soul. It was not I who chose this.

Once a wintery draft accosted the edges of my perfectly sculpted body - these thoughts of loneliness were carelessly swept away. The chill numbed my flesh and mind; its pull tangling the vine above - causing the light that once highlighted me to spit like embers. I simply stood still as my solo appearance fell beneath the quiet and grim shades of night. It was oddly comforting how my figure melted into the blackness - is this how it is to not exist

Just pull the trigger, I'll take the pain
    I'll be the villain, just play the game

Messages In This Thread
    {felt a lost place to call my home - by aglæca - 08-29-2017, 09:20 PM
    RE: {felt a lost place to call my home - by Asp - 08-31-2017, 08:07 AM
    RE: {felt a lost place to call my home - by Ouija - 08-31-2017, 09:37 AM
    RE: {felt a lost place to call my home - by Asp - 09-04-2017, 09:33 AM
    RE: {felt a lost place to call my home - by Ouija - 09-04-2017, 05:37 PM