• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Rules discussion
    It’s more the issue that one player was permitted to stretch the definition of the trait while others are told to abide by the strict definition alone. For me, it’s not an issue of Venge or her character - Raz is wonderfully scary and that post was amazing - but I do have an issue with one thing being told to someone over here, while over here, it’s strictly enforced as something else to someone else. 

I always understood telekinesis to be capable of what you and Venge have done with it. I’m not going to lie and say it isn’t frustrating for me as a player that my telekinesis is deemed incapable of the same thing.

If Venge’s character is grandfathering more power in his telekinesis, just bump him up to psychokinesis if that’s how it was originally played. Bending telekinesis to fit an old definition only creates more problems by making other players question it and the rules.

That being said, I’m obviously not the only person who wasn’t happy to find that out.
    That is not at all a reflection on Venge or her character or anyone else’s.

For me, it’s a question of well can it or can’t it?
    I just want continuity.

Messages In This Thread
    Rules discussion - by Kortnee - 10-27-2017, 06:34 PM
    RE: Rules discussion - by Affirmative - 10-28-2017, 02:11 AM
    RE: Rules discussion - by Krys - 10-28-2017, 06:51 AM
    RE: Rules discussion - by Calcifer - 10-28-2017, 09:19 AM
    RE: Rules discussion - by Affirmative - 10-28-2017, 01:39 PM