• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

garden of eden; any

She smiles at his statements but it is fleeting as she looks away, an ear offered to her compan though. It was nice to have conversation with another after she had been quite for a rather long time. The russet mare returns ehr gold-green gaze to the painted male with the edges of her lips curled slightly, her expression soft but inquisitve as she was generally interested in what he had to say.

The words are easily loosened from his lips as he remarks about the snowfall. The mare consideres what he says, allowing the comfortable silence to slip between the cracks in their statements. She lifts her nose towards the grey skey as though mkaing an educated guess based soley on the enviornment. It was her way of jesting though they did not know one another well enough for him to possibly understand. 'I don't mind it, I suppose." Besides, it could always be worse. One dark leg lifts in place and settles against in the growing snowfall. If the fat flakes continued, it would be no time at all before it would be up to their knees. "I'm Elk." She completes with a slight tilt of her dark haired head.

Messages In This Thread
    garden of eden; any - by Elk - 11-02-2017, 01:44 AM
    RE: garden of eden; any - by Kelsie - 11-02-2017, 04:57 AM
    RE: garden of eden; any - by Elk - 11-02-2017, 08:27 PM
    RE: garden of eden; any - by Kelsie - 11-03-2017, 09:58 AM
    RE: garden of eden; any - by Elk - 11-04-2017, 12:00 AM
    RE: garden of eden; any - by Kelsie - 11-11-2017, 08:26 PM