• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will find the mystery of you [Solace/Any]

S O L A C E

A man on a journey.

She smiles a soft, knowing smile which is almost out of place on one so young for. The seer's daughter understands the sentiment shared by so many around her, even if she can not personally relate to the wanderlust which drives them. The way he speaks with determination about his self-appointed mission endears her to him, slightly, and the young Queen is glad to see her first impression of his was off the mark. In situations like this, Solace never minded being wrong. 

"Good, I didn't feel like talking about politics anyway." His reserve melts away and with it, she feels her reactive skepticism a silly thing of the past. She had never been good at turning down easy, awkward smiles - especially when they were found on dark, handsome faces - and she happily picks up a trot to match his as he shows himself in.

"My favorite spot?" she muses as they clip along inland, her gaze floating over the craggy summits on the far side of the lake. "You just want to go straight for the best part," she asks with suppressed mischief and a hight step suggestive of her mothers Morgan heritage.

"Sometimes I find a little anticipation makes the best part even better."

Was that innuendo?
    She isn't sure. So much for the straightforward answers they both so much appreciated. 

Lengthening her stride, the pony mare takes the lead, lazily flicking her white and blue tail against Grimdark's barrel as she passes. "Come, first let's go for a swim and wash the salt off you. No one visits Hyaline without going for a swim in the lake." 

caretaker of hyaline

@[Grimdark]
    Feel free to play around with some of his fun traits!
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I will find the mystery of you [Solace/Any] - by Solace - 01-05-2018, 06:32 PM