• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm still waiting for the world to end; any
    fiasko
    She can feel the empathy from Wichita as she relays her own story. They’ve both suffered more than most in their short lives. They’ve both experienced pain and loss that no horse should have to experience, and have both survived. It’s left them scared, but it’s made them stronger

If only they can manage to keep surviving.

“I am right.” She smiles grimly. “I know well that it’s easier said than done to stop blaming yourself. It will take time. And even when things get better, there are still times that you will waver.” She reaches her neck tentatively across Wichita’s, in a sort of horsie hug. She knows that the one thing that had helped her to heal the most had been the support of her new family and friends in the Gates - Kaelie, Finnley and Jason. She wants to do the same for the silvered mare, be there for her in whatever capacity she needs.

“Yes. They are gone, or at least far away. And even if they did come here, we have friends that would support us. Would even fight for us if need be.” She’s struck by a sudden image of Depravity meeting Jason. She can’t help but smirk, just a little - she doesn’t think the grey stallion would be terribly good at restraining himself. And she’s not sure that she would want him to even try.

She immediately tries to shake the thought - it’s abnormally blood thirsty for her - and turns pulls away from Wichita. “Well, now that we’ve thoroughly depressed ourselves, maybe we should find a distraction. Want to go for a swim?”
    i'm still waiting for the world to end

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm still waiting for the world to end; any - by Fiasko - 07-29-2015, 12:53 PM