• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Mura, any

It is not as if she is trying to flourish Warrick, neither is her intention to convey such message. But Amorette is just naturally fond of her friend and doesn’t intent to hide it. She simply believes in Warrick, as both her friend and king, and the direction he has given Tephra.

But enough of that now, or else her new friend would think her in love with Warrick. She does love him, as a friend. Like she perhaps would one day grow to love Mura too. Amore’s heart is big enough for all. She lightly chuckles at the pale blue mare’s words, and nods. “I’ll make sure to remember that.”

Amorette studies Tephra’s newest resident while she moves from the water. The droplets make her pale blue coat shine, or is it the light that is mirrored in them? They roll down her sides, drip down to the ground from her wings. For a moment Amorette wonders what it would be like to see the world from high in the sky, soaring the sky, free like the wind. ”What’s it like to fly?” The question breaks free from her lips, before the ebony mare even realises that she had been about to ask it. Surprised by herself, she offers Mura an apologetic smile, and a shrug of her shoulders, as she follows her example and wades to the shore.

Not too unsurprisingly Mura starts to ask questions about the Reckoning. It tells Amore that she hadn’t been around when it happened, nor has she socialized enough to hear of it. ”Beqanna used to be different, and when the change happened, I got stuck in some magical time rift..” she starts off, shaking the water of her body absent-mindedly. ”During the time I was, lost, my father helped build Tephra. When I was freed and found him he was her only ruler.”

She offers Mura a smile, shaking her head as to say she doesn’t mind. Amore doesn’t, and Mura is free to ask any and all question she has. After all, Amorette herself didn’t bomb her with one of her own not too long ago. ”When my father stepped down, I only just joined Tephra, and neither did –or do – I have the desire to rule. I was fresh out of childhood back then.” All truths.

But now Mura mentions it Amore realises that such thing has never happened in Tephra. “I don’t think Tephra’s throne has ever been passed down from parent to child..” she says, turning back so her dark gaze meets Mura’s. Another light shrug of her shoulders and a small smile. “Don’t ask me why, I wouldn’t know the answer.”

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

@[Mura]
    No worries love! I hate it when it happens, it's sooo demotivating!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Mura, any - by Amorette - 03-11-2018, 11:18 AM