• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am still broken into parts - Klaudius

His eyes watch as her face turns from slight hope to an all out lose of emotional control.  Cocking his head as his ears fall back and brows furrow, "Kharon?" There is a momentary lapse in his speech as thoughts jump to conclusions.  His voice more stern this time, "Did he do this to you Kylin? Where the fuck is he?!" His lavender face rises as his eyes look around them.  As far as he could tell it was just them two on the small isle but if this Kharon was anywhere near, oh he'd find him.

The finned girl is falling apart in front of him and he is unsure exactly what is going on.  Lowering his head again, he bumps his muzzle to Kylin's cheek.  It was his effort of being compassionate. "Come on Ky.  Let's get you up, find some fresh water and....maybe take a bath.  Cuz girl, it smells like dead fish around here and I'm not sure I see any." Pressing the bridge of his nose to her shoulder he encourages her to stand, "You can tell me everything while we look for a pond...now.lets.get.up." Gritting his teeth he pushes against her body with a heave... 

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Kylin] he's being helpful. Yes he is lol

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I am still broken into parts - Klaudius - by Klaudius - 02-22-2018, 08:01 PM