• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Before I went under || Eros & Any
    As Eros takes the man's order (A hot tea to be exact) she moves aside from his disappointment laced gaze. If she hadn't been so used to this job shock would have been present on her face, but now it is hidden by a thick mask of a smile. The fair-skinned woman stepped forward and voiced her request. As she had done a million times before the brunette girl took down the order quickly. Softly bringing forth the price before passing the woman her receipt. As if for a moment she was not a barista in the middle of nowhere the woman (Who revealed herself as Sabrina) passed Della a shimmering card, her voice soft yet coaxing. The girl took it in a trance her eyes glossed over with a million emotions.

"T-... Thank you."
    Her voice was a choked whisper as she read over the card. It was milliseconds that felt like hours before Della cleared her throat and met the other woman's equally as pale blue eyes.

"I will certainly be there."
    And as soon as she voiced this she was off, fixing the mysterious woman's order. She was sure anyone within a fifty-mile radius could hear her heart thumping rudely against the ivory bones of her chest as she worked.  This was it! This was her chance to get the hell out of this God-forsaken place! Suddenly she went pale as her hands worked furiously to prepare the woman's drink. What would her mother think? What would she say? For so long her whole life had been helping her mother. 

"This is it."
    She whispered almost silently to herself. Those three words quickly dismissed any guilty thoughts as she rounded up the last items of the order before bringing it to the front.

When both customers were comfortably situated in their respected seats she turned to Eros with shock everpresent on her features. With jittery limbs and a hopeful heart she silently mouthed a quick 

'oh my God.'
    If anyone knew how much this meant to her it was Eros.
    ~
    OOC: Hope this wasn't too bad! You guys are so creative and I love it!<3
    [Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Messages In This Thread
    Before I went under || Eros & Any - by Lavendel - 02-25-2018, 01:21 AM
    RE: Before I went under || Eros &amp; Any - by Lavendel - 03-10-2018, 10:50 AM