• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Before I went under || Eros & Any

Ari watched from the top of his laptop as the strange, platinum blond woman passed a business card to the young barista. Heavy surprise was evident upon Della’s face as she stuttered around, clearly dazed by the gesture. He smirked as he wondered if he would have received a similar reaction if he’d offered her a place on his private jet back to England. Probably not.

It was painfully clear that he’d misjudged the young woman once again. Modeling? Really? There were far superior things for a woman to do to advance herself. Things that didn’t involve selling your body to the entertainment industry. Those so-called models were nothing but glorified strippers the way they strutted around in clothes far too tiny that left very little to the imagination. Now, of course, that did not mean that he did not enjoy attending such events. He’d had his fair share of model companions throughout the years, but he never kept them around for long. Almost every model that he met had been shallow and incapable of producing a single original thought.

Della didn’t seem to be that type yet but give it time and she would soon be just as bad as the rest of them.

Disgusted he’d suddenly gown restless. He set aside his tea and shut down his laptop. As he packed up his belongings he found himself drawn back to the platinum beauty. He hadn’t been able to hear much of her conversation with Della, but still he couldn’t help but feel drawn to her. Abandoning his things he strode over to her.

”I’m sorry to disturb you,” he said in a low voice, once again painfully aware of his heavy accent. ”You look awfully familiar.”

Of course, he could have been mistaken. He’d been to events all over the world and had funded quite a few projects himself. Chances were, their paths had crossed once before – or he was merely being hopeful and using his mistake as an excuse to start a conversation with the out of towner. After all, a distraction could do them both a little good.

Arithmetic
    I Don't Make Love

@[Eros] @[Lavendel] -- @[Sabra] , Do whatever you want with this. Trying to stir things up a bit.

Messages In This Thread
    Before I went under || Eros & Any - by Lavendel - 02-25-2018, 01:21 AM
    RE: Before I went under || Eros & Any - by Arithmetic - 03-11-2018, 11:28 AM