• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti]

Son of a Red Eyed Ghost

His icey gaze looks down upon the stranger.  He holds his judgement of the colt a bit longer but the name of the autumnal forests puts him back on high alert.  Thoughts of Gryffen and his hell hounds come back to focus.  Memories of flames and burning flesh cause his eyes to widen enough to see the whites.  His skull raises sharply as his back end swings away from the black spy.  He had it in his mind to run the intruder off their land and back to the hell of which he came.  Only faintly does he here the colts plight.  A story of orphanage and abandonment.  Then another name comes forth and he snorts loudly in distaste.  Barely finished with his final sentence, the silver and charcoal stallion finds himself speaking again, "So is Gryffen sending his dogs to round up more women to abuse?!  You Sylvians make me sick.  I'm guessing Carnage probably raped and killed your mother as well... Do yourself a favor and do not search for that family." His eyes bore into the colt before looking to his daughter, "You would not survive that meeting... Deiti, let's go." He turns to push his daughter inland, keeping his body between them, before looking back to the black stallion, "It'd be best if you return to the hell hole you came from and do NOT come back here." 

Imperial

@[Jesper] ok I lied... Now Deiti but I promise there is a purpose here and a TON of history so bare with me Wink

Messages In This Thread
    RE: searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti] - by Imperial - 03-20-2018, 05:14 PM
    RE: searching for myself [Deiti] - by Jesper - 03-27-2018, 05:04 PM