• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Boy of Fire [Dagny and Olivier]
    “Phoebus,” she repeats his name, “It’s lovely to meet you.” And she is, smiling at him to reinforce the message, but at the same time both of them are marveling over the idea of someone living in one place their entire life. They’d been seasoned travelers from an early age; their mother had not had a dedicated home, and they’d lived with her for almost a year until they came to live with their sire in the Tundra. The Tundra had been okay, but neither had been particularly sad to see it go, other than the grief that Brennen and some of their other family members had experienced over the loss. They preferred the different climes of the New Beqanna to the frozen Tundra, but you wouldn’t ever hear them saying so where it might get back to Brennen.

Though, Dagny supposes their father has become quite attached to his current tropical-island dwelling place. “My twin and I are pretty new here,” she throws an affectionate glance towards Ollie and bites playfully at his mane and crest, popping into the air just a little to make herself seem as tall as him before moving away from him again, closing the distance between herself and Phoebus in just a couple of steps and playfully bumping into the roan stallion, looking up at him as she flits past and then looks back at both stallions. “Maybe you could show us around?”

The gold twin retaliates against his twin’s bite by snaking his own head down to nip at her shoulder even as she is moving away, careful of his own horn as he does so. But when she touches the roan before moving on his own interest is piqued – his twin is extremely tactile with him, and more-than-usually tactile with their family members, but she is rarely thus with strangers; he takes another look at Phoebus and wonders, but doesn’t question her – yet. Instead he shifts off of his own hindquarters to step up close beside Phoebus, giving the other stallion the smallest of smiles. “Please,” he adds to her question, standing close but far enough that he’s not touching Phoebus, and it’s unmistakably on purpose.
    Dagny & Olivier

I won't let you go; so don't let go of me
    no one can ever follow; no one can ever know
    HTML by Tiny

@[Phoebus]
    ooc; I think the twins are flirting. Maybe. XD And I'm sooooo sorry for the wait, they were being difficult in my head!

Messages In This Thread
    Boy of Fire [Dagny and Olivier] - by Phoebus - 03-21-2018, 09:44 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Dagny and Olivier] - by Phoebus - 04-05-2018, 07:27 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Dagny and Olivier] - by Dagny and Olivier - 04-15-2018, 06:58 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Dagny and Olivier] - by Phoebus - 04-17-2018, 05:52 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Dagny and Olivier] - by Phoebus - 05-06-2018, 08:23 PM