• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven]
    I Hope That You Burn
    Their eyes hardly left her as she spoke. Her cheeks reddened with the force of their attention and she took an uncertain step away from them. They were strangers, after all, and she wasn't sure she liked the way the bay kept staring at his brother. There was something odd within the winged colts eyes and a tingle set off down her spine. Tempted to turn on her heels and run, she stops as the green and brown colt's question reaches her cream colored ears. Her tongue felt like cotton within her mouth. Had he not gone to visit the lagoon yet? It was just beyond the next line of trees.

For a moment she was half tempted to offer to take them there, but her insecurity kept her silence heavily between the them. The other, less scary looking colt, stepped forward, preventing her view of the other. His question was easier to answer and she smiled timidly at his kind voice.

"I'm Maiven," she surrendered. Her words were hardly out of her mouth before a pair of brown wings launched the one named Drax towards them. His words were nearly lost in the action but Maiven nodded politely at both of them. "It's wonderful to finally meet others close to my age."

Drax smiled, his interest clearly piqued at her mention of the lagoon. Excitement shot through her and she stepped forward past them towards the line of tropical trees. Playfully, she trotted and cocked her head in their direction. "I can show you," she offered. "It's through here."

She didn't wait for their confirmation before she continued forward, breaking through the thick foliage and onto the moistened path that would carry them to the waterfall. Trotting, the sound of her large hooves against the hard packed mud was hard to miss. She knew the way well and her steps were confident. A short distance away from the falls she paused and turned back towards her companions.

"Are you ready?" she asked them, her eyes sparkling with the delight of the moment.
    Maiven

Meh, @[Dario] @[Drax]

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 03-31-2018, 08:54 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 04-07-2018, 07:24 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Dario - 04-08-2018, 07:42 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 04-10-2018, 09:34 AM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 04-10-2018, 07:27 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 04-16-2018, 08:56 PM