• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

On behalf of myself || DIPLOMAT, Any
    I live as vivaciously as the next girl. My day to day hadn't differed in my year of living, and the universe had given me no reason to think it would change in the next. I am small and robed elegantly in blankets of silver and white, warm browns covering what was left. The monotone is broken only by shinning sapphire eyes that could be read easily if one looked into the depths long enough. The foundations laid by my youth promised great beauty later in life, backed only by a heart filled with pride and a lust for life.

These musings come to me as I journey to my next abode. The kingdom I sought was one of fire and ash, built upon the backs of those who dare not shy away from hard work. Tephra had ultimately become my home for the next year as decided upon by not only I, but my queen , Hestia, and my mother ,Scorch. So to the island I traveled, breaking seldom and asking for directions often. How embarrassing! I would certainly have to learn my way around Beqanna if I was to become a successful diplomat. I pushed the thought aside , greater things were at hand.

I had arrived.

The air was much thicker here than in Nerine. Though it smelled the same (of sea and salty winds) there was a fine coating of ash laid across it like a blanket. Though judging from the temperature it didnt seem like anyone would need a blanket anytime soon... It was sweltering, a fact I would certainly need to grow used to over the year. Unbeknownst to me the seasons here never changed, what a surprise I was in for. A side of my lips kicked up and I move forward once more, seeking out a diplomat (or a kind face) to state my arrival too. Best to be punctual I might say. Timing was in the making of a great woman.

Messages In This Thread
    On behalf of myself || DIPLOMAT, Any - by Philomena - 04-13-2018, 04:12 PM